Every hero has a story.
Who do you think needs a hero?
Can you be a hero?
Has someone been a hero for you?
Each week a new community member will show you how they can be a hero and you can be one also.
You must register for our events so we have enough materials brought in by our special visitors. Call the library at 920.987.5110 to be sure.
- 10:30 Wednesday, June 17 - Bird House building*
- 10:30 Wednesday, June 24 - Waushara County K-9 Unit
- 10:30 Wednesday, July 1 - Waupaca Humane Society
- 10:30 Wednesday, July 8 - Furbearers of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- 10:30 Wednesday, July 15 - Red Cross Heroes*
- 10:30 Wednesday, July 22 - Saxeville-Springwater Fire Department
- 10:30 Wednesday, July 29 - UW Extension - Eat Like a Hero
(*) those registered are guaranteed a project to work on
Reading throughout the program is encouraged with small prizes if participants complete the materials the library hands out. Sign up online to be eligible for these prizes, or stop in and ask for materials between June 15 and July 15.