We are opening Tuesday, May 26 at 2:00 with patron behavior expectations:
1. Be Symptom Free
2. Wear a Mask
3. Less than 10 people in library
4. If under 16, be accompanied by an adult
5. Practice Social Distancing
6. No Loitering
7. Call to make an appointment for public computer use
Leon Saxeville Library in Pine River Covid-19 Soft Reopening Information Effective Tuesday May 26, 2020
- We welcome those who wish to use the library, with the understanding that being in this public space carries some level of risk.
- No one is to enter the library if they have fever, symptoms or are feeling unwell. (Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, or New loss of taste or smell.)
- Everyone is to wear a mask* to enter the Library and keep it on during your entire visit. Upon entering please use the hand sanitizer* provided on the circ desk. Must be 6’ apart from other patrons and staff.
- Limit the number of people in the Library to 10 people at a time. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied/supervised by an Adult. No Group Activities, No Programs, no Book Club until further notice.
- While this policy is in effect we regret to say the Library is not considered a Gathering Place as it usually is under normal circumstances. Loitering is discouraged and patrons and staff are asked to transact business as quickly and efficiently as possible. Toys, Water station and Candy Dish have been removed to cut down on sharing of touched surfaces.
- Placing holds are encouraged so staff can have your items ready for you---if you would like to call ahead we can even have them checked out to you and you just need to pick-up and leave.
- The Floor will be marked where patrons are to stand when they are ready for check-out to be sure it is 6’ from staff. When ready to check-out, set your items down and step back, staff will check them out and return them for you to pick-up. Staff should position the Sneeze Guard between themselves and patron during check-out process.
- Library Staff are taking precautions by quarantining returned items for 72 hours, so patrons may see the items they have returned are still on their library card. The items returned will be discharged after the 72 hours are up. All Winnefox Libraries are following this guideline, so you may see some delay in shared materials.
- One public computer can be used at a time due to the Location and Spacing of the Computers and patrons are asked to make appointments for their computer time in advance. Some services may be limited or not available until Full Opening returns.
- Cooperation with this policy keeps the Library available to the public. *Items available if Library can get them.