Programs for Children and Adults will not be scheduled to allow for Social distancing.
It is with sadness we report that No Group Events or Classes are planned through 2020.
Patron behavior expectations:
1. Be Symptom Free
2. Wear a Mask
3. Less than 10 people in library
4. If under 16, be accompanied by an adult
5. Practice Social Distancing
6. No Loitering
7. Call to make an appointment for public computer use
- Library Staff are taking precautions by quarantining returned items for 96 hours, so patrons may see the items they have returned are still on their library card. The items returned will be discharged after the 96 hours are up. All Winnefox Libraries are following this guideline, so you may see some delay in shared materials.
- One public computer can be used at a time due to the Location and Spacing of the Computers and patrons are asked to make appointments for their computer time in advance.
- Some services may be limited or not available until Full Opening returns.
- Cooperation with this policy keeps the Library available to the public.
We are happy to offer curbside pick-up, just call to schedule a pick-up time when your holds are available. (No mask required.)