Is someone in your house upgrading to a new iPad, Nook or Kindle?
Please consider donating the old one to the Leon-Saxeville Library.
The donated items will be incorporated into our library’s e-reader lending program. The iPads will stay in house and be used to create a mobile discovery station connected with various themes/topics of interest to the kids.
If you are interested, here’s what to do:
- Check to make sure the device is in working order.
- Gather up related power cords, chargers, cases, etc.
- For Kindles and Nooks, deregister the e-reader from your Amazon or B&N account.
- For iPads, go to settings, reset, and reset all settings to restore the device to factory settings.
- Drop off the device, charger, cover, etc at the library during normal business hours.
- Is your device broken? Please don’t throw it in the trash – recycle it! Amazon and Apple have recycling programs or check the WI Dept of DNR web site for options at www.dnr.state.wi.us .
For more information, please call us at (920) 987-5110
Source URL: http://www.pineriverlibrary.org/node/129?page=1